Promises are an inevitable part of our world. And yet, we live in a world in which people are not able to meet their commitments and promises when they say that they’re going to do something.
There’s a way of being in which we say things that we don’t even mean, so how do we make and keep promises, going to bed every night satisfied and fulfilled, then we’re going to have to create something significant and special.
There are 3 Types of Promises:
- Irresponsible and criminal promises
- Weak promises (not being straight with you)
- Powerful Promise
Talking about things that are NEVER going to happen are the most expensive things to talk about.
A Powerful Promise is one that is made with absolute integrity and you can count on it.
Know that people count on you, so that when you commit to something, they know that you’re going to do it, which also means that you’re going to have to commit to less.
* Have I made a weak or irresponsible promise when I had no intention of following through or fulfilling?
* What can I do today to follow through with a commitment?
* What is a powerful promise I can follow through with?
Powerful people do what they say they’re going to do.
This is the Prosperity Revolution, a daily podcast that will help you revolutionize your personal world which will allow you to then change your outer world.
Share this with others.
Stop being a victim.
Take your life back.
The Revolution Has Begun.
Setema Gali – The Reverend of the Revolution